Animate CC 2018 RunTime Error Fixed | Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribution error fixed

Animate CC 2018 RunTime Error Fixed | Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribution error fixed


Hello, Everyone.

I had Trying to Install Animate CC 2018 Today. While Run the Setup no problem everything going correct. After Installation finished, when I Double click the Animate CC Icon in my Desktop 
An Error Occurred . It Says "Error: api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing"[see image.]


I am Searching for solutions online in Youtube, Adobe Forum.
Many of them Suggested that to 
Install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribution 2015
I had Download it from here https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=48145


But When I try to  Install Microsoft Visual C++ redistribution 2015 an Error has occurred that Error says: "Unspecified Error"


Oh my god. Another time I looking for solutions in youtube, Forum etc., And then some of them suggested to Update Windows by Going to Control Panel -> System Updates[im not sure about the location of windows update] or you can just search windows update in your search box. 

In this Windows update the Necessary Update is:  Windows Service Pack 1 [this should be updated before install Microsoft Visual C++ redistribution]

You have to Update Windows Service Pack 1 in "Windows Update" by checking Updates


This update took me a lot of Time [i think i would be 1-2 hrs may be more some network problem].

After The windows Service pack 1 updated Succesfully.

Then I Installed Microsoft Visual c++ Redistribution once again [by just clicking Repair button, because already i tried to installed it.]or you can uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ redistribution 2015 and install it again [be aware because your system also contains Microsoft Visual c++ 2010 or 2005 etc., you have to uninstall the current installed 2015 version]

Then Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribution 2015 installed successfully .

Yeah, I did it finally by spending over half a day.

Then I Run Animate CC 2018, yes its works.  

Animate CC has Opened Successfully. 

This the Experience today I got.

I want you guys those have trouble in installing Animate CC. I hope this would be helpful. Any Problem Leave that in comment. If I know about it I will Help You.


Comments