List of Tamil YouTube Animators and Animation Channels | Jackson S7R Animationz


LIST OF TAMIL YOUTUBE ANIMATION CHANNELS

Hello Everyone,

I’m Jackson(Sanjeevi Rayan), I’m an Independent Youtube Animator.  I choose to be an Animator because I had inspired by Many other YouTube Animators Like Jazza(Josiah Alan Brooks), Alan Becker, Mastar Media and Howard Wimshurt. I had missed many other good YouTube animators but these are my favorites. And Those YouTube are popular over the World.

2D Animation – This is not an easiest thing that you had think about.  The Youtube animation Videos we are making took lot of time from hours, days and months based on the quality and duration of the video.  So guys Creating a 2D animation is Time consuming Process.  Person with ultimate will power and tolerance can make such kind of animation.  They putting their valuable time in animations to entertain you. Support Us guys.

I’m Being a Small Growing YouTube  Animator had decided to create a list of Youtube Animators or YouTube Animation Channel in Tamil Nadu, India.(My Nation and native region). The list is not about the youtubers Globally but only among Tamil Nadu. And this is not on Top 10 Order.
I’m listing Some of my Known Tamil YouTube Animators or YouTube Channels.

Here they are:

1. Jackson S7R Animationz:

                Well, It Sounds like weird, Because I’m the one who maintaining Jackson S7R Animationz. It’s a 2D animation channel.




My Real Name is “SANJEEVI RAYAN”. I'm 23 years old(as on 2018). Fortunately I’m an Engineer(I’m Damn Sure Who reading this post should also an Engineer)This is Developing YouTube Channel and Developing independent YouTube Animator.

I’m Doing Animations in Common(All Rounder) there is no limitation in Categories on animation like current issues,spoof,trailer,cinema and others. I’m Doing animation without any Language Issues. But most of my animation videos are in Tamil. I'm Still Trying to Publish Quality YouTube Animation that Makes you Entertain and Learn Something. I use Adobe Flash for my animations.  Soon I’ll do some Tutorials on Flash and how to animate in Tamil.

Here is Jackson S7R Animationz YouTube Channel’s Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2UW5QRmEspFJ3RKPUMRekQ

 2. Ishelt:


Ishelt is an Independent Tamil YouTube Animation Channel. A Guy name “Abishek Easter Raj” doing this stuffs.  I like this Channel so much. They/He created many 2D animation. Ishelt is famous for its well-known VADIVELU ANIMATED CARTOON SERIES Called Comedy man. 

Message to Ishelt: Hey, if you read this Blog. Make sure to comment or Inform me whether you are working alone or as a Group. And also mention other Tamil YouTube animation Channels that you have Known.

Here is Ishelt YouTube Channel’s Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/Abishekeaster/


3. Cartoon Kaaran:


Cartoon Kaaran is an Tamil YouTube animation channel, I really don’t know How many guys are working here. And I don’t know who the owner of this Channel is?  But I love their stuff. It’s fun to Watch their animations. They often publish Animation based on Current Issues in TN.
Good Stuff Guys.

Message to Cartoon Kaaran: Hey, if you read this Blog. Make sure to comment or Inform me How many guys are in your group. And also mention other Tamil YouTube animation Channels that you have Known.

Here is Cartoon Kaaran YouTube Channel’s Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjOMquQz7ktDMm8nwz0oLhg


4. paasadani Animation:


Paasadani Animation publish Animation video based on Cinema Trailers and Rotoscope Animation.  Most of its Animation are about Upcoming Tamil Movies and its Trailer. I think that Paasadani Animation working as a Single Man.  Great Job dude.

Message to paasadani Animation: Hey, if you read this Blog. Make sure to mention other Tamil YouTube animation Channels that you have Known.

Here is paasadani Animation YouTube Channel’s Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPv9rg5vWMjwRbwvX4fxn8w

5. Cartoon Pasanga:


Cartoon Pasanga is Similar to Cartoon kaaran, Because both of their animation style and character art style looking the same.  Even their Logo looks the same. And also these Guys also Doing animations on Current Affairs and Cinema Spoofs Like Cartoon Kaaran. Keep Going on Guys.

Message to Cartoon pasanga: Hey, if you read this Blog. Make sure to mention other Tamil YouTube animation Channels that you have Known. And answer me – Are you and Cartoon Kaaran are the Same?

Here is Cartoon Pasanga YouTube Channel’s Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/sherjinjenish


6. Cartoon Tamizha:


Cartoon Tamizha these Guys are doing Animation based on Cricket(because I had only saw cricket animations in their channel). I had noted that these guys Art and Animation Style also Similar to Cartoon Kaaran and Cartoon pasanga.(Are they are the Same Group? – just for fun).  Good Job Guys.

Message to CartoonTamizha: Hey, if you read this Blog. Make sure to mention other Tamil YouTube animation Channels that you have Known.

Here is Cartoon Tamizha YouTube Channel’s Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg9qeK5YuHO6qaRmW107a6A



 These are the Tamil Youtube Animation Channel I had known. I may missed somebody or some channel. Sorry for that. I’m also a small youtube animation Channel.  If you Guys are an Independent YouTube Animation Comment your Channel Name here as well as link here.

 Thank You Guys and Girls(come on, A girl may be an independent youtube animator.)










Comments